Ever find yourself avoiding certain social or business situations? Are you afraid you’re not good enough, or of what other people think of you? What would life be like for you if you felt confident in yourself?
There are five keys to being confident:
1. Understanding what confidence means – it’s about trusting yourself, even when things go wrong.
2. Being responsible for your own confidence – confidence comes from within.
3. Awareness is the first step to change – it’s good to get out of that uncomfortable “comfort zone” – we grow.
4. You can change your beliefs and thoughts – they are not written in stone
5. Developing skills to be socially confident – talking confidently with others, build rapport, be interested and interesting are skills, and skills can be learnt, whatever age we are.
Many clients have benefitted from coaching with me to master these key elements of confidence.
Getting in touchAll you have to do is call Lindsey on 01832 280168 or 07789 622652, email Lindsey@glows-coaching.co.uk or complete and submit the contact form to the right.