We are constantly reading various books on Coaching, NLP, Confidence, Career Development, Leadership etc and will gradually add more books that we can recommend. In the meantime….
- 101 Days to Make a change – Roy Leighton, Emma Kilbey & Kristina Bill is your Personal MOT and is what the 101 Days to Make a Change Workshop is based on. By attending the workshop you get your FREE Copy of the Book
- Do what you are – Paul D.Tieger & Barbara Barron is based on Myers Briggs Personality Type – interesting read and many of my clients have found the descriptions of their profile amazingly accurate.
- NLP Workbook – Joseph O’Connor gives a nice basic understanding for anyone interested to learn more about NLP with easy to follow exercises
- The Persoanl Success Handbook – Curly Martin is one of my coach trainers – so I must include one of her books. A great practical guide for your own Personal Success
- Ebook “Get a New Job using the power of LinkedIn” is written by my coaching friend Denise Taylor and highly recommended. For more information please click here
- Ebook “Create a CV that gets results” again written by my coaching friend Denise Taylor and highly recommended. Click on link here and scroll down until you see the ebook